If you have any concerns or questions please telephone 07 5546 1411 at any time
To ensure a quick recovery for your pet, it is important to ensure:
- Activity levels are limited in the first wee after the operation
- There is adequate eating and drinking
- Check the surgical would daily. There should be no excessive discharge, swelling or reddening of surgical wounds
- Bandages (if applied) do not slip, smell or become wet
- There is no excessive licking or chewing of sutures/bandages
N.B. We do not charge for removing our own sutures, staples and bandages.
If you have any concerns please telephone Curtis St Vets @ Pimpama immediately.